1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Oops We Did It Again - Vow Renewal Trip May 15-20

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by breanna61, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomb3006

tomb3006 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome photos with Elvis and a great report. I wonder if hef would have objected to the butt grabbing :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the Trip Report! Enjoyed reading about your vow renewals and how your group had a great time.

You two are a handsome couple. Congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You looked absolutely stunning!
    Awesome report!

• Like Like x 1
  4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the nice comments.

5. Johnzimbo

Johnzimbo VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was a fun read! Tell the truth...you won that bikini contest huh!

6. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bre, thanks so much for sharing! I simply must make some comments.....

"The butt grabbing friend" LOL there's one in every group (and sometimes it's me!). So glad you had her and all your other friends along! Memories of those antics are priceless and always the ones we remember!!

The vow renewal looked so fun and took me back to when hubby and I renewed ours in Vegas for our 20th. We were already planning to be in Vegas on our anniversary with our 3 teens/tweens and decided to go for it. When my hubby & I were married 30 years ago, we just took off to St Louis, were married by a preacher late morning so we could hit the 1:05 Cardinals game (yea we're fans). We've never regretted our tiny wedding, but thought a renewal with the kids would be fun. My son walked me down the aisle then was best man. My oldest daughter was flower girl and maid of honor. Youngest daughter was ring bearer and maid of honor. We used A Special Memory Wedding Chapel and they were the bomb! Renewing in Vegas adds so much fun (and Elvis too!). I'm glad you & hubby enjoyed!!

Raiding the Rock Vault is my #1 fave show in Vegas, and I can't wait to see it again! You know at every concert, since the beginning of time, there's a fat chick dancing in the back, drink in one hand, doing the sex-drugs-and-rock-and-roll hand salute with the other? At that show... I'm THAT chick! Haha! PERFECT show for your group! It's the show where everyone is saying "OMG That's my favorite song".... then "OMG THIS is my favorite song, really!"

You really knocked it out of the park on this trip, even better if winning, but sometimes it's all about the play. Kudos to you for organizing this and again, thanks for sharing!
    diane

7. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report, we actually left LasVegas the day you arrived.

You looked gorgeous in that lovely dress.

8. Italladdsup

Italladdsup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a great trip report. You looked beautiful in that dress. So much fun with all of your friends. Congrats.

9. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a great time! Happy Anniversary! You did look amazingly lovely in the dress. We renewed with Elvis for our 20th with some friends, hence the avatar. It's the only way to go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.