1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Only one room redemption at a time?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bluegrass527, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed a 2 night room comp reward and scheduled it. I remember someone telling me that you can’t have more than 1 room comp reward at a time. I have some questions about that:

1. Is that correct that you can only purchase one room comp offer at a time, and that you have to fulfill it before purchasing another? I still see the room comp offers as available even after I purchased one.

2. Does that rule apply to the Borgata, even if their one night room comp offer isn’t a premium reward, and it doesn’t seem to be under the MGM umbrella?

3. Can you only use a given room comp offer once, or does it become available again once you have stayed through your reward booking?

2. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

1. You can buy as many different rewards as you like, but you can only make reservations for one room reward at a time. Purchasing a reward is not redeeming it; making a reservation is not redeeming it for purposes of the MGM 3-reward limits. Read the terms and conditions.

2. Not sure if the one-room MGM limit also applies to the Borgata. But the Borgata is now considered part of your MGM limits (i.e. it will count towards the 3 MGM limit). Read the terms and conditions.

3. You can only use a reward once from a particular batch, including the room rewards. Most people get confused because the batches are often big and can last for a while. If it's the same batch, the system won't let you purchase it. So the best way to test it is to try to buy the reward. If the system won't allow you to buy it again, its the same batch and you'll have to wait until the batches are renewed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure you can't even have 2 room rewards in your wallet at the same time. It will give you an error when you try to buy another one.

4. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Never tried it so don't know, but makes sense.

5. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. So it sounds like I made a mistake in the order I did things as I want to use the Borgata comp room in the next couple days. Then I would have been free to purchase the Aria comp night. Is that correct? The Borgata reward isn’t even labeled as a premium award.

One thing is, once I’ve stayed at the Aria, can I wait a couple days and book another room if it’s still available? I guess the problem there is that I’d still be in Vegas, and you can’t redeem the rewards from Vegas. Do you know if the location lock is on all of Nevada or just Vegas?

It’s ok though because I wanted to get my Vegas trip in order. I’ve lined up quite an epic trip, so that’s good.

Another thing I wanted to confirm is, I can buy as many rewards that aren’t premium as I want, correct?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m just getting started with myVegas and I don’t want to make a mistake and lock up the system.