1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Only one award per My Vegas Player??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by samanthaelizabeth, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samanthaelizabeth

samanthaelizabeth Low-Roller

Meaning I can only get one night? I have been playing and saving up my points so I could have three nights at Mirage. If this is the case I am done with this game as I purchased some of the chips I played with.

2. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're only allowed 1 regular weekday or weekend night, however you would be entitled to "bonus" nights but you either have a max of 3 or 4 total combined rewards. Hope this helps.

3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, Mirage only has one comp room offer- midweek comp room bonus- and that room is limited to one per player. But it has been like that for months.

4. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mirage "Midweek Comp Room Bonus" states "This reward is limited to 1 per myVEGAS player." It's under Purchase and Usage Limitations on page 2. I would always refer to that page before making any plans or purchases so you know the terms. I've used 3 nights at Aria and 2 nights at Monte Carlo with their midweek and weekend comp room bonus rewards.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.