1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas One night ahead of 3 comped

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sogi311, Apr 5, 2021.

1. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 3 comped nights booked this Thursday thru Sunday 4-8 thru 4-11 through an Mlife offer.: due to me being too damn excited I moved my flight up until Wednesday evening and will need a room s for one night.
    I am staying at Bellagio for my 3 comped nights and now need a room Wednesday night and have plenty of MyVEGAS points foe the stay.

I am sure it has been asked and yes I have looked but wondering If I can book one night in front of my offer..

Any help is appreciated

2. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes (assuming the date and room type you need are available) but you will more than likely have to wait in line to combine the two reservations otherwise you'll be forced to check out and check back in. It's a good thing you booked your MLife offer first. I learned the hard way that that's what you have to do first before the MyVegas reward redemption.

Weekend Fun with Friends
    Christmas in Vegas
  3. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for that.. how can I see the calendar? Obviously I have never redeemed anything before

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can start with a ballpark availability in this thread, but the definitive answer is to purchase the reward to see the availability when trying to book the room thru the reward link. If you are not able to book the room, you should be able to get a refund of the loyalty points.

That being said, I'm not sure you can add a MyVegas room onto an already booked comp room as the MyVegas comp is booked via the mlife site and there typically has to be a 72 hour window between those reservations.

5. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for the replies. I called and they added the 4th night for $53 plus tax and resort fee.. hate to say it but as pressed as I am for time, I took it as I just wanted it behind me
    I am about 51 hours
    Away at this point but who is counting

• Like Like x 2
  6. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive done Mlife COMP nights and MyVegas Comp nights back to back BUT they are 2 different properties.

Weekend Fun with Friends
    Christmas in Vegas