1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trade One Four Queens coupon needed

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Vegas Insight, Aug 15, 2019 at 10:56 PM.

1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight King of no media

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, not really needed, but I'd like to do my buddy a favor during his upcoming week in Vegas.

I don't have much to trade right now, but if anyone is willing to donate their ACG 2-for-1 to Magnolia's at the Four Queens, please let me know via PM. If you can send it immediately, that would be helpful. I'll send you a stamped envelope in return, I'm good for it, I have hundreds of dollars worth of stamps in my possession, literally. I must have $40 worth of Elvis stamps, not to mention a bunch of Star Wars, Looney Tunes, Marvel Comics and classic MLB ballpark stamps. But I digress.

If you can donate one Magnolia's coupon from the ACG, please let me know. Thanks!

2. Vegas Insight

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure why this is labeled a trade, since I didn't have anything to offer, but since I am trading, evidently, i will have an ACG book coming sometime next week and would offer something from that in trade....I just can't send it immediately.

3. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just sent you a pm.

4. Vegas Insight

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like we can lock this one up...just that fast. I knew somebody would come through around here. I'll likely have a few things to unload after Halloween.