1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Offers from TI

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Drambler, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know most people here don't think TI is all that hot but I had a really good time playing their DD game in their high limit room last trip. The rules were great. I checked their lame players club site and I don't have any offers, nor have I seen any in the mail or email. Does anyone get offers from them? If so, what have you gotten for your play?

2. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call a host just to see if there is anything they can do for you. I have stayed there 3-4 times and always get offers, but they come out irregularly at best. I'd call just to see if I were you.

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info . I don't plan on heading back anytime soon to LV ( I know what is wrong with me) so didn't want to contact anyone until I have a return date in mind. But I will give them a call when I do. I like getting shiny postcards in the mail so that was part of my curiosity too.

4. parallax

parallax High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be interested to hear what you they offer you. I played there quite a bit last time in the HL room even though we were staying at MB. I have received an offer once in a while but they are tied to events.

5. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll definitely post what, if anything, they send me

6. deadeyefive

deadeyefive Big Daddy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same scenario. Never stayed there but just played there in the high limit room for a couple hours. I called a host regarding an upcoming trip and he gave me 3 nights full RFB and tickets to Mystere. Just ask for exactly what you want and if you have a decent average bet, they will accommodate I'm sure.

7. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received offers in the mail, email and online account all the time, basically every two months a new offer coming in.
    I don't have a host there and I never played in the high limit room.

8. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay so I reached out to them. I was rated $50 a had for 2.24 hours when I played there. That is about right, maybe a little light. They counted this as two days for some reason. I started before midnight so maybe that is it. This does not cut the comp mustard. They want 4 hours at 25 a hand daily for the room. They will kick me a discount.

What is lame is they counted this at two days. That ruined the free room I guess. CET kicks me freebies all the time. I guess I will stick with them.

9. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get offers regularly from them. Not sure why since other than megabucks and WOF and craps a decade ago I don't remember putting in any play there. Unfortunately they aren't free offers, just discounted room offers.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.