1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas October hotel room

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Trillak, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trillak

Trillak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please help me if my thinking is not correct on this.

I'm going to Las Vegas in October. My dates are not flexible. As we all know, MyVegas has not posted room nights as yet. However, I've found a rate I really like for my trip. So I believe the best thing for me to do right now, is to book the room for the entire stay. Then, when MyVegas posts the end of year comp nights, I would be able to cancel the existing room and rebook with MyVegas, provided the rates for the extra nights are still low enough and the comp dates are there. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

2. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is the advice that I gave my daughter for her trip in September. Keep her eye out for a rate she can live with and book it (making sure it can be cancelled), and then see it the dates are available when myVegas updates. Like yourself, her dates are not flexible.

GO mini suite
    forum tower
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I'm doing for my trip! Just make sure when you book the room that you're able to cancel it. If you book directly with the hotel then you are likely able to cancel it. If you book through a 3rd party site it probably isn't possible to cancel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.