1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

"O" Cirque du Soleil

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by moefoe81, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moefoe81

moefoe81 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am heading to Vegas at the begining of Aug and planning to go watch "O" Cirque du Soleil, would it be better if I bought tickets online before I get there or better to go to tix4tonight or from the Bellagio. I never seen a Cirque du Soleil show before and always heard O was the best one in Vegas.

Ernie

2. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would buy early O sells out often and I have never seen tickets for it at the discount booths in las Vegas

3. blue808

blue808 Lahaina Strong.!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mrs. Blue and I are planning our September trip, and we booked our tickets for O last month, in June.

We booked through the Cirque site,

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/o/default.aspx

We booked early because we were hoping to score a specific day and showtime. Even then, we had the impression that for the date and time we wanted, many of the seats were already sold out, or not available.

You're only given the option of picking a price level and number of tickets, and then the result is the section, row and seats that the computer picked. I actually started over about six times before the computer gave me seats that I felt were acceptable, and then I completed the purchase.

You can check out the seating chart here:
    http://static01.cirquedusoleil.com/en/~/media/shows/o/pdf/o-seatplan.pdf

There is also a seating chart at the Bellagio site here:
    http://www.bellagio.com/o-cirque-du-soleil/o-cirque-du-soleil.aspx

While you can't enlarge this chart, it has a neat feature where you can click on a red circle and get an idea of the view of the stage from that particular area.

Also, I've never seen O tickets available through Tix4Tonite, but maybe so... a couple of visits ago, we scored great same night tickets to KA through Tix4Tonite... 12th row center for $50.00 per ticket discount. That savings paid for the roundtrip cab ride from downtown, a few cocktails, and a little gaming. We were quite happy with that deal, and the show was fantastic!

Plus, there is a poster on this site, his handle is GREGRIO who posts excellent insights, reviews and tips, including seating advice on the various Vegas shows. He is an excellent resource, you should check him out.

Here's hoping you have a great trip...!! :wave2:

4. djegators

djegators Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what your exact dates are, but I checked August recently, just on a whim, for my upcoming trip, and it seems there were still some dates available in the very beginning of the month, then almost two weeks where it was sold out, or dark.

5. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

Ernie, Greg here...check out the '13 Show Seating Suggestions' STICKY at the top
    of this Shows and Entertainment page.

You'll find 'O'.......website to look up the seating chart, phone number to
    CALL THE BOX OFFICE TO BOOK YOUR TICKET...on line should always be
    your last choice. TIX4TONIGHT might offer a good price, but you can not
    count on the seat location to be the best.

Check out 'Best Of Vegas' www.bestofvegas.com if you need a discount on
    ticket price, and again...CALL THEM, their number is on the website.

Reason I like them over T4T is you know where your seat will be. I've also
    had good success with BOV by requesting where I'd like to sit.

I'd look for something in center SECTION 203, ROWS Q,R,S,T....
    Avoid ROWS O and P...there's a handrail in your view.

CIRQUE has lots of good Shows...'O' is just one of 'em and...it bores me in places. (i've seen it 4 times, LOL)

6. moefoe81

moefoe81 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies people! Greg, I will check out what you posted. Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

Ernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.