1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NYE Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by BC_Todd, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BC_Todd

BC_Todd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have plans for NYE in Vegas, but are looking for recommnedations for dinner. I would prefer an earlier dinning time like 6:00 pm or so and are looking at a price range of around $150 - $200. We like most types of food and drink.
    We are just not sure what will open for dinner on NYE because so many places seem to have their own events planned.

All ideas are appreciated...:beer:

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On what part of the Strip are you staying? It's a good idea to plan dinner at a restaurant close to or at your hotel, as the Strip will be shut down at some point (I'm not positive but I think it occurs around 8pm), which will impede travel from one part of the Strip to another.

We have our dinner reservations (for 6:30pm) at Charlie Palmer Steak for three reasons: 1. it is our favorite steak restaurant, 2. it is in the hotel where we are staying, and 3. it is on the same property as the party we are going to attend after dinner.

Many restaurants have posted online their NYE menus, so you should be able to identify some possible options by a quick Google search.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.