1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Number of comp nights at MLife properties

Discussion in 'Comps' started by burdog, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are probably going to lose our play status @ CET properties since they have left Ohio. We could get 5 nights at their hotels. Does anyone who is a low roller (like us) ever get that length at any MLife property? The most we have ever gotten is 3 nights and I was wondering if that was the max they allow. Thank you all.

2. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most I have ever been offered is 3 nights with a cheap rate on any additional nights.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In general, Mlife is less nights.

Buyt - since you have neither CET or MLIFE in Vegas, why not stick with CET?

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife Corporate offers I've gotten have never been more than 3 nights. But I've gotten property-specific offers from MGM Grand for 4 nights. If your play is high enough, a host can extend the number of nights on an offer.

When you say "We could get 5 nights at their hotels." are you talking about hotels in Ohio, or Vegas?

5. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

The most we've ever gotten is 2 nights for Aria and Bellagio and 3 from the rest of them. We only stay at Aria, MB or Bellagio and only play where we stay but 2 nights has been the max for us in spite of our play. We're not high rollers but are Platinum due to frequent visits.

6. atomicboy

atomicboy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am gold mlife which does not mean squat. We go 5 or 6 times a year and are low rollers maybe $15k coin in during the year total. Our offers are 2 nights Bellagio Aria and MGM. 3 nights for the others but usually 4 nights for MC, xc, and Luxor

7. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our 5 night offers have been through TR calendar log in not their "offers". But we only use the 5 nights in Vegas as the Ohio trips were just long weekends.

8. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like people have said, it's usually 3 nights. I have gotten 4 night offers from Luxor but that is my home base.

9. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only get offers of 2 nights free.. Which is fine for us cause CET gives us 5 days comped and we usually stay a full week so we have the week for free

10. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK I see. I would say that unless they increase the comp value of their rooms, which DaiLun is indicating they're doing for Augustus Tower rooms, 5 nights at Caesars Palace in say a Forum Tower room could have the same comp price as 3 nights at MGM Grand or MB or Aria or Bellagio.

So if your CET ADT is significantly over the threshold for 5 nights at a CET property, you might get property-specific offers for 4 nights at some MLife property. But if you're just barely over the threshold, then 3 nights is probably what you can expect.

11. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I average around $20K coin-in per year and have seen a couple 4-night offers for the "low end" resorts like Ex and Lux but no more than 3 nights anywhere else.

What usually makes it more than worthwhile for me is they usually throw in resort credit and Freeplay to sweeten the deal.

In a couple weeks I hit NYNY with 3 free nights (2 over Labor Day weekend), no resort fees, $39 for the 4th night, $100 resort credit and $75 Freeplay. To me that's a better package than a 4th night. Throw in a couple myVegas rewards and it's a $600+ package of freebies. Hard to say no.

12. schmalen1

schmalen1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started with getting 7 nights back-2-back at MB and Aria.
    Now I get 14 nights at Aria comped. Don't know if it's something different, 'caus I'm from Europe, but it works for me! :)

13. encinodog

encinodog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually stay at Mirage (last 4 visits) but last year we stayed at NYNY due to it being closer to the marathon starting line and the fact that NYNY gave us 3 free nights, 4th night at $49 along with $100 food and drink credit and $100 freeplay. Mirage had only offered 1 free night with discounted nights for the up to 4 nights at $79 per night. We usaly got 3 free nights at Mirage. Earlier this year, guessing that they saw that we did not stay at the Mirage on our last visit, we got an offer for 4 free nights, $100 F&D credit and $150 freeplay while the corporate offers on the Mlife website were only offering 2 free nights at all the resorts except Bellagio which was 1 free night. So I wonder if it was due to the fact that we stayed at NYNY last time that we got a richer offer from Mirage.

14. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I'm currently Mlife platinum as well and I have not gotten no more than 3 days thru Mlife website but as wise man Chuck said you can get it direct offers from specific hotel where you have most play with...contact host (if you have one) directly they will offer trip custom to your need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.