1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

November pools

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sid8993, Nov 8, 2019.

1. sid8993

sid8993 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi We will be in vegas from november 9 to 12, for a bachelor party. we are planning to go for a pool party. But I think all of them are closed for this season. I would like to know if there are any pools that will be opened and got some good music and happening, thanks

2. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Venetian had 1 pool open but no music. Barely any swimmers either.

3. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I didn’t bother and I was there at the same time. Hope you found something.

Christmas - December 25th - 29th.
    Memorial Day Weekend - 2020
  4. Pea

Pea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was peeved, none of the CET pools were open last week. It was mid-70s and sunny. This weekend upper 70s.

One day I put tank top & shorts on and sat on sidewalk outside of the piano bar! I didn't want to swim, just lay in the sun, especially after we've already had weather in the teens already.

I suppose to them it is not worth it to staff if nobody is going to buy drinks but would have been nice to be able lay out there. :grrr:

5. LakeMinnetonkaRealtor

LakeMinnetonkaRealtor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience, Paris and Caesars both have pools open in November. Planet Hollywood pool was open when I was there Nov 1-4. Not many people in the water, but there were plenty of people laying out in the sun.

Being from the north, mid 70’s and sunny feels pretty good to lay in!