1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Not that I don't trust the Aria VIP phone reps, but....

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BnV226, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a three night compd booking at Aria with FP and show tickets.
    I called because I wanted to add an extra night in the beginning of my stay, they quoted me @ $91 plus taxes and resort fee.
    I replied that I can book a one night stay ( the night I wanted) with a $50 resort credit for $99 plus taxes/fee through their normal reservation page with a promo code...obviously a better deal.
    He said go ahead, was really nice about it, and said they will combine the reservation at check-in and not make me leave that room for another the next morning...

So, anyone have experience with this?
    They are not going to say to me that I double booked or some nonsense, because the added night was done through their normal reservation page as opposed to their VIP or Mlife page right?
    I'm still gonna get my FP And show tickets?

Any help or input thanks!
    BnV

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

You will be fine. It is comp offers that you cannot combine.

3. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    done it dozens of times, sometimes you have to call remind them, but its never been a problem for me

4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup you should be fine... this is called back-to-back reservations.

5. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks...I always assume it will go wrong, and get happy when it doesn't :)

Another Q for the experts...
    The first night includes a $50 Aria resort credit...
    Does that have to be used the first night or can I use some of it the next morning? before I "check-out" because I'm not really checking out...

Thanks...I know $50 can be used easily in one dinner, but what if I cheap out and want to spend some of it on breakfast?

6. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

My guess is that $50 will be tied to that one night, since it is technically part of that night's deal.

7. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1. Technically, breakfast the following morning should be comped of as well. Just ask the FD agent at check-in and have it notated on the reservation.

8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The resort credit should be available up until the time you check out on that offer.

If you want to use part of the resort credit the morning after you arrive, to be safe, my advice would be to NOT combine your reservations at check in.

Check in for your paid night, do your thing, have your breakfast and charge it to your room. Go back up to your room and check your folio on the TV to verify that the only charge showing for your breakfast is tax and tip (or whatever the breakfast food-only total was, minus whatever amount of resort credit you had left).

Then go down to the front desk, check out for your paid night, and check in for your comped stay. Assuming the room type is the same, there's no reason you'd have to move. They'll probably print you new keys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.