1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Not sure if this has been answered or not...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bwatson23, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife purchased One (1) Free night at Aria. Got email confirmation, clicked redemption link and this came up when she went to the MLIFE page:

"We are unable to match your myVegas profile to your M life account. Please call M Life Member Services at 855.881.6074 for assistance."

She called MLIFE today and the lady said everything was ok. Anyone else run into this?

2. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like she possibly had a mismatched name. That happened to my wife last year, her facebook info (and myVegas) had her as Cathy, mLife had her as Catherine. one call later and everything was good.
    bruce

GO mini suite
    forum tower
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happened to me once. I am a Jr. So I type that in on a reward. But in the Mlife system they just have my last name and the Jr. in a suffix category. Myvegas just switched the name of the reward to just my first and last name no Jr. Now I know in the future to just type the last name.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing happened to me with Joe vs. Joseph last summer.

5. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it's weird. I appreciate the responses. She called the myVegas people and they said it was fixed, but it is not.

6. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK I guess we have it sort of figured out now. Apparently wife had two (2) separate Mlife accounts, they didn't merge them after she got married. Seems that has been taken care of.

Now when she tries to log in to Mlife it says they can't find her account lol. Maybe give it a day or two. Also, on the Aria hotel confirmation look-up, it says we owe $191.16 even though it's a myVegas comp. Again, probably needs some time to get things figured out. I hope.

7. jstkrzn

jstkrzn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same issue when i got a Monte Carlo free night. Called and they took care of it. The invoice they emailed me says I owe about $100 for the night. I hope it is taken care of when we check in. Anyone with experience with this wouls be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.