1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Non-wedding "Street" Photographers?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by DJ Diamon Dave, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Diamon Dave

DJ Diamon Dave Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi - first post. Thanks for any feedback.

Will be in Vegas for a few days with girlfriend, and I'd like to get professional-quality photographs here and there, especially on the Strip street. Having a hard time researching - everything has to do with hiring wedding photographers.

What I'm wondering/wanting is to find photographers who are already set up - for example, in front of the Belagio fountains or wherever - and I can walk up, give them money, and they email me high quality pics on the spot.

Are there such photographers out there? Am I even making sense?

Thanks!

2. Big dan

Big dan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know what you are talking about and it is a good idea, weather there are people doing that or not I'm not sure. They do have a photo kiosk in front of the High Roller that takes your photo and emails it to you but not exactly high quality taken by a professional photographer. Maybe someone else can chime in as I don't walk the strip that much anymore.

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't ever seen that, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Why not hire a wedding photographer for a session? They don't just do weddings. :) I'm sure they would hit the highlights like the LV Sign, Bellagio Fountains, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.