1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots No scratcher event?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by winningonwynn, Nov 3, 2019.

1. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    anyone else having problems today with getting the new scratcher event? There should be one running now but it just says last event expired and a countdown to the next one. Normally when this happens I just shut the app and reopen and it’s running fine but that’s not working this time and it’s the same on my girlfriends account so is there an issue?

2. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Problems with Daylight Saving Time.
    Noticed this as well. Guess I'll have to do laundry instead of grinding away.

3. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m in the UK and daylight saving changed a week ago and I noticed the scratcher events therefore all started an hour earlier but they still ran. This one seems to be completely not running at all saying the next event isn’t for another 2 or 3 hours so it’s like the event isn’t running at all rather than just offset slightly by daylight saving?

4. BadKarma

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their servers must have an issue with DST. Here, in the US, this morning at 3am, we had to change our clocks back to 2am.
    Hopefully after this "non-event" times out, we'll be back to grinding away again!!

5. JFO

JFO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got an extra hour last night. It appears to me that instead of extending an event an extra hour, they created an extra 1 hour period without an event.

I was up early this morning. If all was normal for my time I would have had 70 minutes to complete an event. Instead I only had 10 minutes, and didn't complete it. Then instead of having 15 minutes to the next event, I had 75 minutes... Yeah, I restarted a few times but that wouldn't change.

It looks like the entire month of November could be Halloween theme. I am wondering if that means December is going to be Thanksgiving theme, and January is going to be Christmas theme?

6. BadKarma

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was actually 3+ hours without an event. Was gonna take a screenshot, but didn't.
    LOL on the never ending halloween events.

7. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They announced the event as 30th October to 4th November, so probably not entire month of November.

I'd expect them to go back to normal designs after the 8:30pm PT event tonight.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  8. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don’t understand what is so “premium” about these events. They are more difficult to complete than the normal events.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of the scratchers you can earn are gold. Under normal circumstances, there may be a couple of silver scratchers thrown in. Yes, those are easier to earn, but they typically pay less.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, that's the main thing. (With obvious exception of the one daily Platinum scratcher)

In the previous week's regular events, the silvers I recall were the 1000-spin ones, although there were probably others.

In early August the premium event also introduced the two bonus events at midnight and 3am, which have remained active ever since, except one skipped yesterday morning at 3am.

11. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also remember in the premium events there are often more scratchers available - up to six in an event as opposed to just four.

I guess next premium events will be coming up over thanksgiving...

• Like Like x 1