1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

No Crab Legs on Planet Hollywood Buffet?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasLover8, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

Was looking at buffets on the TR website to see which one go to with the buffet pass from TR Visa.

And I noticed that the Spice Market doesn't have any crab legs listed on any of their menus?!?

https://www.caesars.com/planet-hollywood/restaurants/spice-market-buffet#.V_K9KOTrthE

Is this possible?

Obviously Bacchanal is TR's best buffet. But my buddy probably won't want to pay the upcharge. And I've been to it (best buffet ever by the way). So I was looking at Spice Market.

How would you rank the others? Rio is out since it's not on the strip and probably will have an upcharge also.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They had them the end of April. In fact, always had them for dinner everytime we have been there. If you are Diamond, server will steam & deliver enough for the entire table.

3. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They were available last Wednesday. They are served cold, but with melted butter on the side.
    We also used the free buffets from my wife's TR visa.

4. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We paid the upgrade fee and used them at Caesars Bacchanal. I believe it was only $35 (total for 2, not per person), so it was totally worth it. I agree with you OP, best buffet in Vegas.

Spice Market is pretty good. It's probably the third best (after Rio Seafood) of the Caesars buffets. Rio seafood would be a good choice too, but I don't know what the upcharge is for that. Normal Rio buffet is decent, but not great. Paris is OK. I wouldn't really bother with any of the others personally.

5. WyoRide

WyoRide Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spice Market has always had crab legs when I've been there, the last time being in late August. You can probably use the VIP card that comes with the Visa to get preferred seating as well as steamed, table-served crab.

6. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

Thanks for all the replies. I figured it had to be a mistake.

I will check into the upcharge on Bacchanal. $35 for 2 seems reasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.