1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games no commission pai gow?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by bmw420, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flailing

flailing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll admit to being a sucker for the side bets. The fortune bet only becomes reasonable when the table is full because of the envy. At an empty table, the house edge is something like 7% but is closer to 3% full. I'd hate to know what the house edge is on the progressive so I won't look it up on Wizard of Odds. However, very few people play the progressive as it requires giving the dealer chips for her to enter the amount in the computer and so forth. In three trips this year there was only one other person at my table playing this.

2. KnotGillty

KnotGillty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My brother and I played this at the Venetian over the weekend. He hit the dealer queen high bonus 4 times. He had $10 on the bonus each time. A cool $500 each. Super lucky.

3. flailing

flailing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, nice haul!!

4. KnotGillty

KnotGillty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We probably only played for 4 hours total over the weekend. It's a total sucker bet, but my brother came out ahead by playing it and hitting 4 times.

Of course, I didn't play the Q high side bet. No money lost, no money won. It's all relative I guess . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.