1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NHL Awards questions

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by radiogeek, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did a brief search for this, but only came up with MyVegas rewards so I apologize if I've missed it somehow.

Does anyone know approximately how much a ticket for this would cost? I know it's June 23rd and at Encore. (Well, pretty sure it's at Encore.) If someone doesn't have a ticket, is there a way to see/meet the players who are there?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tickets aren't currently available, but they will be a few hundred dollars when available.

You can go to: http://vegas.nhl.com to enter in a draw for tickets, and when tickets go on sale and information becomes available they will post it at: http://nhl.com/awards

For meeting players there is two parts to the awards show: the actual ceremony and then an after party, but there will also be a few other events they do as well, which will be announced closer to the event.

3. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, I am not eligible to win the trip due to my employment. Bummer, but awesome job so YAY! A few hundred will likely be too much for me, especially if I can't find a decent flight. Looks like I'll just have to wait and see what else is announced closer to time. Thanks for the response!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.