1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Newbie With Multiple Questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Kanga, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanga

Kanga Tourist

I played this game a while back, and stopped. I returned when I was searching for monorail discounts and saw a 2 for 1 from this game. I have 500,000.

I understand I can only redeem 3 vouchers from MGM properties for my trip next week.

Is Top Golf one that I can have as an "extra"? Or will it count against my three as noted above? I am also buying monorail ticket vouchers. I also thought I may do a Wolfgang Puck.

What about items that are "sold out"? Is there a particular time they are restocked?

I read somewhere about purchasing coins can get you an extra item to be redeemed? How does that work?

Any help for this inexperienced person would be appreciated!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Long answer: you can always check the Purchase and Usage Limitations portion of each reward after clicking next button. It will tell you how many of each reward you can use and if it is a part of the MGM Resorts limitations or special limitations like Royal Caribbean's 2 in an 180 day period.

Short answer: Those are separate from MGM Resorts rewards and have their own limitations.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    would advise you to join a myvegas fan group on facebook - such as myvegas friends rock. Top golf does not count. see page 2 of any reward for terms. Only ones that count for mlife are those listed under each hotel and those that need a stay usually have a key on them at bottom left corner. Most rewards restock daily at a random time. around $50 will gain a 4th reward for mlife properties.

4. Kanga

Kanga Tourist

Thank you. I realize now you can "move forward" in redemption to see more specific details.

5. Kanga

Kanga Tourist

Thanks, I did request to join the FB group and am awaiting approval.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.