1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Years Eve / New Years Day Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Johngolf01, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johngolf01

Johngolf01 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering what day would be better to go to a buffet on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. I presume New Year's Eve Buffet at most of the higher-end properties will have more premium items then the New Year's Day buffets will have but not sure. I remember about six or seven years ago we went to the Wynn Buffet on New Year's Eve and they had very nice options including split Maine lobsters.

Being Diamond at CET I plan on going to the Bachanal Buffet(to help with lines).

I also will be traveling with my sister who has never been to Vegas and would like her to experience a nice Vegas buffet since she has never been.

Appreciate any feedback.

2. VolleyBall

VolleyBall 7* & MLife Plat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    https://www.caesars.com/caesars-palace/restaurants/bacchanal-buffet states there are separate menus for both NYE and NYD, expect them to be both more expensive than usual and very busy but they do list the offerings.

Wynn's site states same holiday menu for both NYE/NYD without mentioning the offerings. I'd again expect it be more expensive than usual and crowded.

3. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Real quick...Caesar has Bacchanal pricing on their individual date pages from above link.............Rick

4. Johngolf01

Johngolf01 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Much appreciated. Never thought to check the website... Didn't think they would list the specific offerings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.