1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Wayne Newton Show

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by macfisto, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any opinions on Wayne Newton's new show at Bally's? My wife and I saw him back in '03 at the Stardust and really enjoyed it. His voice was half-shot back then, so I'm sure it's nearly non-existent now, but just curious if anyone could recommend.

2. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the voice is long gone. long, long gone. he seems like an awesome guy though.

3. fraygul

fraygul Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it around when it opened. He talks about his life, tells stories and jokes, sings a little, but yes his voice is gone, but I liked it better before he changed it anyway so no loss to me. I just love the man. It's like hanging out with him, even though a little cheesy, but do you expect any less? I wouldn't go again, but I don't regret extending my stay in vegas a day to see it. (so yes, it cost a fair amount between tix, an extra day gambling money, changing flights etc)

4. Joejoejackson

Joejoejackson The Max Bet King

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the insight, folks! I see that tickets for his show are listed on that "Tix4Tonight" website for 50% off. Does anyone have any experience with this place? I'd certainly like to take advantage of that discount if at all possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.