1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Total Rewards (micro-roller) player, goodbye MLife?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dmc25, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris is far easier than CP or Cromwell, those two are the top tier of the CET props. CP is considered the flagship property, but Cromwell rooms are toughest to get due to supply.

Paris slots in the second tier with PH, and also Linq if the offer I got last week is any indication.

2. grosx2

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, I would consider the properties very similar across the board. Both upscale but not top tier, very large with lots of dining options. Better pool at MB but better location for CP.

3. tex55

tex55 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would add PH to that list. I can get comped rooms everywhere by CET except Caesars, Cromwell, Paris and PH.

4. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have always felt CET is the easiest to get good comps on the strip. Wynn and Venetian next and MGM last. The only rooms I don't get comped is NOBU. I go think Caesars has my favorite rooms. I live the tubs and still have the nice view of the Bellagio fountains.

Attached Files:

5. grosx2

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats very similar to how my rate calendar looks, no comps for nobu and no weekends for cromwell.

6. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually do get most weekends at Cromwell. 3 out of 4 most months. I have no desire to stay there. It still looks like a remake of Bills and looks creepy dark to me. The rooms are small from the ones I have seen. Your not missing much.

7. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't mind me asking, how many tier credits do you have to earn to get mostly all comps?

Do you go to Vegas multiple times per year?

8. TwiceTheJava

TwiceTheJava Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't feel bad, I lose $1,000 a trip. After a dozen trips to Vegas, I've never been comped so much as a hot dog. My problem is I gamble every day for a week with small bets. It adds up, but not under their formulas.

9. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This year I have been twice to Las Vegas. I live close. 2 1/2 hours away. I like short weekend trips. They seem more profitable for me. I am a low diamond but a high rated player. I am a slot player, betting anywhere from $10 to $100. MY TIER SCORE 7,898 for the year. But 4,000 of those tier credits are bonus points from last years play. My budget is not big but I play big when I play. And I am lucky.

10. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    image.jpeg I also wanted to add if your looking for weekends and you can't find them on your calendar go to your offers. Comwell is small so it might be in your offers before the calendar for the same dates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.