1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New to Comps - when to expect?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bonnkaliscious, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnkaliscious

bonnkaliscious Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all -

I went to Vegas my first time ever Feb 13-16, only played slots on the 14 and 15th at Aria and Park MGM for $20,872.36 coin in. I've gotten emails for event tickets+room comps and some tourney invites, but nothing on any of the hotel websites as far as regular gaming comps. Would that level of play get me anything, and when would I expect to see something on the offers pages??

2. fraygul

fraygul Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did my first trip with play at Mandalay Bay january 25-28 and my first offers reflecting it came last month. Should show this month or next for you.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not quite sure what it is that you're looking for when you say regular gaming comps. The tickets, room comps and tourney invites are gaming comps. If you just mean to be able to go in and book free nights through the website that can be a little different and possibly a little more finicky with updating availability.

Also depending on where you stayed that level of play could be very good or just okay. Additionally with Mlife, your play is more property specific for earning comps meaning if you play a ton at luxor don't expect to get a great room at bellagio for free without calling and doing leg work.

Some important details to know are did you stay for all 4 days at one of these properties? Also did you spend the 14 all at Aria and the 15th all at Park or was it some of both. If you stayed at Mlife your avg daily coin in is about $5200. Assuming a 10% hold on slots you ADT (or value worth to the company) is 520 dollars per day. Typically about 1/3 of that is given in comp form.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you didn't stay at an MLife hotel, your average will be a little higher, but that's healthy play either way, if it was all slots.

Some of the "book by" May 15 offers are starting to come online. You may get some in this round or it might take another month.

But I'd expect you'll get offers for 4 nights at all of their properties, probably be able to get at least one notch above a standard room everywhere except maybe Aria, and a minimum of $100 FP & $100 RC, probably more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.