1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Cosmo offer...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by wanker751, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timchuk

Timchuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks i phoned them and there was a old fake postal code i made up when i was young and stupid applying for all rewards cards lol.

2. Timchuk

Timchuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    does anyone know what time cosmo starts/ends their gaming day. Don't want to hurt theo with early flight out.Thanks

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Supposed to be based on trip but one of the more regulars like Plee might know specifics. But I have heard it's 3 days but then I wonder what if I have 4 days of gambling? Or did I mess myself up last year when I headed to LV with a friend, gambled at The Cosmo on a Thursday night and then checked into the Cosmo on Saturday evening and gambled again skipping Friday.

4. Timchuk

Timchuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya I'm curious. My one buddy plays lots at ceasers and they reset at 5am so I'm sure there might be a time or like you say a combo of days.

5. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any idea what kind of table action (blackjack/craps) would generate room or discount room offers?

6. mickeydfly13

mickeydfly13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be curious to see what sort of comp offers I get. Last week I stayed 2 nights at Cosmo, first night did about 6-7 hours of blackjack at $150 average bet per hand. Also generated about 5,000 tier points through video poker over the 2 days, most of that on day 2. Anyone with similar action care to chime on on expected offers and how long it takes to receive them? I have to say, too, that I really like the property and the changes that they made (sports book, high limit rooms) are really nice. All of their employees really seem to care and be friendly, too.

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That should get you an email offer for at least a couple of nights. Probably weekend rooms but at worst weekday rooms.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.