1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NEW 2020 Caesar's Reward Diamond Plus/Elite Benefits

Discussion in 'Comps' started by shokhead, Oct 7, 2019.

1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ACT NOW AND GET REWARDED
    In 2020, we will be introducing new levels of Diamond status, and want to make sure you are able to take advantage of them as soon as they are available.

DIAMOND PLUS: 25,000 TIER CREDITS
    Members that reach 25,000 Tier Credits will receive unlimited complimentary access to Laurel Lounges, as they do today. They will also receive an exclusive Diamond Plus Caesars Rewards® card.

NEW! DIAMOND ELITE: 75,000 TIER CREDITS
    Members that reach 75,000 Tier Credits will receive an exclusive Diamond Elite Caesars Rewards card and $600 Airfare Credit to Las Vegas.

Earn at least 75,000 Tier Credits by December 31, 2019 and you will be able to take advantage of this new airfare credit anytime from January 15, 2020 through January 31, 2021.

Just got this e-mail

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Emerson

Emerson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I came here to post this but you beat me to it.

Why do I do this to myself.
  3. wildfoodie

wildfoodie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received this email and it's so exciting they're introducing new tier benefits, specifically the $600 airfare credit to Las Vegas!

Members that reach 25,000 Tier Credits will receive unlimited complimentary access to Laurel Lounges, as they do today. They will also receive an exclusive Diamond Plus Caesars Rewards® card.

Members that reach 75,000 Tier Credits will receive an exclusive Diamond Elite Caesars Rewards card and $600 Airfare Credit to Las Vegas.

Earn at least 75,000 Tier Credits by December 31, 2019 and you will be able to take advantage of this new airfare credit anytime from January 15, 2020 through January 31, 2021.

New Diamond Plus and Diamond Elite Caesars Rewards cards will be available beginning February 1, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 3544quebec

3544quebec Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that clinches it - I'm now on a quest

They could have been a bit more imaginative with the tier names though:
    Diamond Plus - Industrial Diamond
    Diamond Elite - Pink Diamond

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. VolleyBall

VolleyBall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received an email, perhaps this has been covered before I just haven't seen anything yet. Email states:

New Diamond Plus and Diamond Elite Caesars Rewards cards will be available beginning February 1, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  6. vegasvstr

vegasvstr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received an email from CET.

"In 2020, we will be introducing new levels of Diamond status"

"DIAMOND PLUS: 25,000 TIER CREDITS
    Members that reach 25,000 Tier Credits will receive unlimited complimentary access to Laurel Lounges, as they do today. They will also receive an exclusive Diamond Plus Caesars Rewards® card."

Earn at least 75,000 Tier Credits by December 31, 2019 and you will be able to take advantage of this new airfare credit anytime from January 15, 2020 through January 31, 2021."

7. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Wonder what the Diamond Plus Caesars Reward card is? I've never heard of that one so it must be new.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. mikel123

mikel123 Not A Lawyer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A little late in the year for them to be rolling this out. They should just end the silly status matching and make diamond 25k.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. mikel123

mikel123 Not A Lawyer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been 10 minutes already, where are the Diamond Plus and Diamond Elite VMB Countdown Timers!

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. VolleyBall

VolleyBall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is, you get (regular) Diamond at 15000-20000 TC, Diamond Plus which allows lounge access at 25000 TC and Diamond Elite which allows airfare reimbursement for your annual retreat at 75000 TC.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Niteshade

Niteshade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VolleyBall sounds correct and with Diamond Plus it will really help those ladies
    checking people into the Lounges to know who gets in free and who has to fork over some RC's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. VolleyBall

VolleyBall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm 7*, its fairly obviously I would receive lounge access but the checkin person still scans my card which I'm guessing helps against fraud so I don't think they'll stop scanning nor would a different tier would help the checkin person.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. mikel123

mikel123 Not A Lawyer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now they are requiring that everyone be scanned. Hopefully with the change, they just require you to show ID and valid Diamond+ or higher card to gain access.

14. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got the email an hour ago. I don't see anything about an annual retreat at 75,000 TCs, just the airfare credit.

Annual retreat is a Seven Stars thing I thought. From looking at the FAQ, as soon as you hit 75,000k, you can book a trip that uses the $600 airfare benefit, and if you're Seven Stars, you can get the retreat/$1,200 airfare/$500 folio credit for a separate trip.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/benefits-overview/2020-updates?et_cid=749686&et_rid=213256&utm_source=et&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=COR_2020_BENEFITS_RUSH_10_20191004&dtm_em=1b2c357f695db96976475b172559680c

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. VolleyBall

VolleyBall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, I said about the airfare that was "my guess", perhaps its isn't tied to a retreat. My email states:

"We see you are at risk of losing your Seven Stars® status for next year. We do hope you are able to maintain our most elite status. We're keeping all the great benefits, including the Retreat (with airfare up to $1,200, round-trip transportation between the airport & hotel, up to four complimentary hotel nights, and a $500 dining folio), $500 Celebration Dinner, complimentary Norwegian Cruise Line Voyage, and more"

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  16. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the emal earlier, this is CET for ya...

I know lots of people who could hit the higher tier diamond but when all benefits where taken away, they said theres no point as they cant get to 150K for 7*. so they played enough to get to 25k or are still approaching because they have 3 months left and no reason to try anything over 25K, now they pop this up at the end of the year. and slice right away $150 off the top of the old 80K asp2 airfare with no folio to go with it...cant wait to see what they do once the merger is official...resort fees already increasing

17. Astribling

Astribling VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got this email. At least 75K is something to shoot for if you won't make 7*. Although most I've ever done is 40K.

I Love Christmas + I Love Vegas - Combine Them, Yes Please!
    I Love Christmas + I Love Vegas - Combine Them, Yes Please!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. VolleyBall

VolleyBall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the resort fees were going to go up regardless if it was sold or not...Also, there are some bills aimed at resort fees, unfortuately most aren't trying to ban them, rather forcing the booking sites to bundle the resort fee into the displayed rates.

19. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won't make the 75K - but I think this is a good move by CET to at least have something in between the regular Diamond and 7*. Right now wants you hit 25K there is not really any incentive to earn points the rest of the year. The little bit of 4th quarter that gives you carryover points is something - but not much. But 25K to 75K is still a pretty big gap - and more than I will go personally. I am around 26K right now - if they had something extra at around 40K like they used to I might try for that - but too late for me to hit 75K this year.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They must have had enough backlash on this for taking away the $750 Air Credit they used to give? I know I was grumpy when they took it away and had steered play to Mlife and recently, Cosmo because of that cheapness. Absolutely right, not much incentive to play past 25000 TC. Now will it be another trip to New Orleans with the $600 or Tahoe?

I'm thinking the smart money is on NOLA.

PHO and Madonna. A Winning Combo.
    • Agree Agree x 1