1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NCL cruises

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by john1516inny, Oct 26, 2018.

1. john1516inny

john1516inny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saw the new NCL cruise offers, totally missed them when they came out. Definitely would have tried for the NY one. Anyone get one of them. Any thoughts on how many are available at the onset of the listing, just curious.

2. teehuge

teehuge Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi! I got the NY one on Friday and got the email to book today. I don't know how many they offer, but they did refresh today so more were available. Beware though that they are not free - I still had to pay taxes, port fees and an "admin" fee. We did choose the unlimited beverage perk so also had to pay gratuities on that. We also added trip insurance. Total we paid was $760 (we had a cruise next certificate that we used as well). All in all, a great deal for two people for a week's cruise with free drinks, but not free :D

3. john1516inny

john1516inny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Teehuge, did you upgrade your cabin or stay with the inside one. Looking today and the NYC cruise is available right now. We have been on the Gem, not a bad ship and really like the Norwegian restaurants. Being we live in NY, sounds appealing.