1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nascar race 03/08/2015

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TOWNSVILLE, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOWNSVILLE

TOWNSVILLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    help needed, i am coming over from australia on the friday of the nascar race. there is no way i can miss this event. how do i get to the track on sunday without hiring a car(you drive on the wrong side of the road.click or hover your mouse to enlarge image will i be able to buy tickets at the gate?(don"t care about where on the circuit i am, just as long as i am there) any advice would be appreciated. thank you. i also intend to go to the shelby museum whilst i am there in vegas. missed it last time i was there (timed it wrong last time i was there, the locals at el cortez said i was a big loser for missing that. easter holiday the cause.) have fourteen nights in vegas this time, any suggestions outside the touristy things would be appreciated. :rolleyes2:

p.s. for the petrol heads, i will be at phillip island next weekend for the first race of wsb championship before i head over to vegas. hey fellas i have not told the missus about the nascar event yet, won"t she be happy when we get there.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
  2. nfajgmbr03

nfajgmbr03 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a link to the speedway website.

http://www.lvms.com/fans/transportation

Not sure about the price of the shuttles but I do know they offer them. Plus some of them can pass through the air force base to get in there. That can save some time.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.