1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Room rewards limited to one-purchase?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by GROWLR, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I tried to purchase a midweek room at the Mirage using MyVegas and it says it's not available to me since I've exceeded the purchase limit of that reward. I read the fine print and it says this reward is limited to one per MyVegas player. I have purchased midweek room rewards at Mirage previously.

Does anyone know when this policy started? Would I still be able to purchase room rewards at properties that I haven't purchased room rewards at before?

If so MyVegas just lost lots of its appeal to me. I know rewards have been going down hill recently, but this seems kind of ridiculous.

2. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC, the effective date for this was April 1.

You can only purchase one reward night TOTAL.

3. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So then is it the case that anyone who purchases a free night through MyVegas after April 1 is thereafter forever barred from purchasing another free night at any MLife property through MyVegas?

If so, as I said before, ridiculous.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the one reward per batch rule is still effect. You just can't book more than one night within 30 days. When was the last time you purchased the reward?

5. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    April 23. So I'd be able to purchase another after May 23?

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the batches of rooms usually run concurrent of when they extend their stay calendars. You may not be able to purchase again until fall/winter time since the dates are through November.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The regular room rewards (Not the bonus night rooms) have been limit 1 per player, per batch for a long while. Usually the only way to tell when a new batch occurs is with a price change. The bonus nights used to be limit of 3 per player, but I think they changed those to limit of 1 per player a few months back.

The use of the rewards went to limit 1 room reward to be used every 30 days back at the first of April. You may not be able to purchase that same Mirage reward, but could get another hotels room reward down the road, but can't use it until 30 after the last room reward that you use.

8. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I have purchased 3 bonus room rewards and used two (third one is booked for June) so I guess that's why I'm being locked out of another purchase that I was intending to redeem in July (well beyond the 30 days from the one in June.)

So I guess that answers it.

Thanks for the replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.