1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas room rewards and regular room offers

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The two-night Aria reward is available for our dates. I can also get a discounted $85 rate for those same dates just off my mlife card. We are traveling with another couple. Can I book a MyVegas reward room and a separate discounted room through mlife for the same dates both under my name?

2. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bumping. Anyone ever booked two rooms for the same nights at the same hotel - one just through mlife and one with MyVegas?

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've not done it, but I believe a MyVegas reward room is considered an mLife offer since it must be booked via the mLife website now, so I don't think it is possible. Hopefully I'm wrong and there is someone on the board that has done it since they started allowing rooms to be booked online

4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked with my host, because I was going to use the 2 night Aria, and then add some of the 25% off reward to it.

She said that it's fine to do that, so hopefully you'll be able to combine the myVegas reward with normal mLife offers.

Social Distancing in the Penthouse
    Hopefully an Xmas Fairytale in New York
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.