1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Room Choice

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Erich17, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erich17

Erich17 It is a real Obsession

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I tried to book 2 beds from a 2 night MGM Reward and they are only offering King Rooms. Is that normal? What are the chances of getting 2 beds when we check in?

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The general rule is, "They'll give it to you if they have it, but no guarantees". I'm not sure if this is the case at MGM Grand, as I think the MyVegas offers are officially limited to their (smaller, less popular) West Wing rooms-- which are, as you're finding out, king only.

EDC
  3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, mLife is notoriously "cheap" when it comes to myVegas rooms, but I have asked at check in and usually get what I need. Make sure that you note it on the mLife reservation

4. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those westwing rooms are small and totally different from the regular rooms at MGM. I also want to use a free night but the free night will be sandwiched in between other nights for me and can't be moving rooms.

Where you able to get an upgrade from myvegas comp? I will be staying 5 nights and want to use 1 night comp with my vegas. Don't want to change rooms

On an other note, could I ask if a comp room every comes back to be available? I was originally gonna stay at Mirage and just a few days ago I purchased the free night through my vegas and checked that sept 3rd was still available , it was. Just booked my flight and went to confirm the room and its not available anymore. Sucks really bad for me as it was by far the most expensive night of my trip. Now trying to find other options. Any chance it comes back? Any other options?

5. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doubt there will be a chance it comes back. MyVegas has a limited number of rooms. Once there gone, they're gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.