1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas rewards while using Airbnb (M Life property)?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ZEPGIRL18, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZEPGIRL18

ZEPGIRL18 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone,

Just curious is anyone has claimed MyVegas rewards while using Airbnb (at a M Life property). I've never used Airbnb and I'm not 100% sure how it works when you check into the hotel. I assume if the room is under my name it should be okay, but we all know what assuming does. :)

Many thanks!

2. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually didn't know that was an option... The condo places - Veer for example or Mandarin Oriental - I could see it happening. But the actual hotels? Weird.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did a quick look at AIRBNB and do not see any Mlife hotels listed. MGM Signature is there. I think these might be private deals and not hotels. Which one are you referring to?

4. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vdara is on there a lot. I don't think it counts as staying at an MLife property, but I'd call someone and figure it out.

5. ZEPGIRL18

ZEPGIRL18 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone! In hindsight, I technically shouldn't have called it a hotel due to it being a private residence within a MLife property. As mentioned above Vdara is on there quite a bit as well as MGM Signature rooms.

I'll try to find out the answer and post it here in case anyone is interested.

6. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I strongly suspect you won't be able to use them, as you're not booking directly with the property, but rather with the condo owner through Airbnb. I've had them refuse me when my stay was only once removed (i.e. through Orbitz), so twice removed is probably a complete non-starter.

EDC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.