1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas reward with F&B credit

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by slurpster03, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone had experience combining a MyVegas reward with a F&B credit? In theory this should work, right?

For example, if I have the $50 off $100 from Rice and Co and a $50 Food and Beverage credit, I should be able to use the reward at the restaurant and charge the balance of the bill to my room where the $50 will be taken off at checkout.

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    may work. might not. many mgm buffets have started to not let BOGO buffets charge the buy one to the room. Don't think you will have trouble with restaurants yet though

3. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, this ^.

In terms of buffets and BOGO's + room charges/F&B credit, most MGM properties we tried it at in November were ok with it. We did it at Bellagio, Aria, Mandalay and didn't have any problems. Mirage (Cravings) however does have a policy that no coupons/discounts can be used if you're charging to your room (to use F&B credit). The cashier told us and a manager confirmed. At that time the manager said the policy was a "Mirage thing" but it could be a gradual changing of corporate policy or it could just be Mirage management, so YMMV.

I don't know about using a coupon/discount at restaurants however and defer to eaglejohn. I would guess that unless it's an MGM owned restaurant and had the same management policy as Mirage, you're probably ok.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input!

Just tried it at Rice & Co. Worked like a charm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.