1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Reward / $75.00 "Tender Steakhouse" / Luxor

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by stinnymn, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question Please: My brother and I will be staying in separate rooms at Luxor next weekend. He has a $75.00 "Tender Steakhouse" MyVegas reward credit > with minimum spend $150.00. Meantime, I have a $100.00 Luxor resort dining credit through my MLife card. Just wondering how this $75.00 credit will work when we pay the bill for this reason: I will have to charge the meal to my own room to have my $100 resort credit applied, but can my brother apply his MyVegas $75.00 Tender credit to the bill which I will be paying?...OR...does he perhaps have to pay the bill on his own room account to have this $75.00 credit applied? Would his $75.00 credit be in the form of a slip of paper obtained at the MLife Desk at Luxor, or is this credit loaded on to his room account > meaning that he will have to pay the total pay to actually use it? Which would then mean I couldn't use my own $100.00 MLIfe card Luxor resort credit. THANKS for your thoughts!

2. robbie02

robbie02 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used the $75 credit the other day. The Mlife desk will load it on to the player's card (Like an electronic version of a slip of paper). So, if it's your brother's reward, they will load it on his card. If he gives his card to the waiter, and tell them the reward is on there, the waiter should take off the appropriate amount from the bill. After that, just let the waiter know that you want to charge the bill to YOUR room. That should be an easy thing for them to do. Cashing in the reward is separate from paying the bill. Good luck, and I might suggest that you call (Or ask) the front desk of the restaurant before you are seated, if you have any doubt.

3. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't see Tender on rewards list right now

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like Robbie said, you get the bill after the credit is applied and can pay in any form you want just like any normal bill.

5. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tender showed backup on my rewards but now $50 for $100 spend

and weird again - just went back 30 minutes later and it is back to $75/$150....

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.