1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Mobile: Check your challenges!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JustNgo, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that is lps, lps are not bad, takes a long time to earn them in game.

the 12 x is possible, not for me yet, but my husband did it and is now on 18 x. you just need lots of coins and i havent had the patience to save enough.

2. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question--- Just getting started on the Mobile game but wanted to find out. What is the benefit or is there a benefit to going above the Bronze level on each one of the challenges? Some of these eat up your chips and don't want to continue on some of them past Bronze if there is not a real return. Thanks...

3. Garmy

Garmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had been stuck on #10 King's Court , Bet Max win 7 times in a row. Blew threw about 250k. So decided to do the unthinkable, yes, I paid the $.99! Now it keeps telling me that I have paid but it has not been downloaded. No idea how to d/l this. Has anyone figured it out or do I just wait?

4. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just tried the 6 win streak challenge NYNY for the last time. I blew through 42,000 chips with no return. I have decided to just play the game for fun and suspend the challenges...at least until I know what the ultimate goal is at the end of the tunnel. I'll keep checking this forum to see if anything has changed or if there is a great return down the road.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.