1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas FreePlay Restrictions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jgates8, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinnymn

stinnymn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free-Play Question:
    I just booked 3 paid nights at Luxor through Expedia with no connection to my MLife account. And after this paid 3 night Luxor stay, I will be checking in to MGM Grand on a 4 night MLife comp offer with $50 in free-play. These are obviously 2 separate hotel reservations > one paid at Luxor + one MLife comped at MGM.
    Question Please: Will I have any trouble redeeming $100 + $50 MyVegas free-play rewards at Luxor during my 3 night paid Luxor stay > which will be followed by my 4 night comped stay at MGM? Thanks for advising!

2. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In April I redeemed the $100-$50 and $25 at the Mirage with no problem and we were on a comp that included freeplay.
    But I did not redeem all at the same time--I did each separately.
    I had also did the same thing in Nov and also had the Konami $25 freeplay

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. pd54

pd54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $25 Konami Freeplay?
    Is redeeming a reward via the Konami slots different to redeeming via MyVegas. I assumed they were all the same.

EDIT - I've just seen Konami slot machine freeplay reward. Sorry!

4. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You shouldn't no.

Your meet the 3 night minimum requirement for the reward in Luxor, you also have no freeplay offer at Luxor and all thought the MGM Grand offer afterwards does this shouldn't be taken into account by the Luxor.

5. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with this - MB has been doing this for a long time now. They were always the most restrictive place and I'm sure it will spread to all of them eventually.

6. Eleven99isFine

Eleven99isFine VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just redeemed the Konami freeplay at nyny.
    Specify that's it is the Konami award otherwise they will say you have to be staying at nyny to redeem. I just went through drama with the mLife agent.

7. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FWIW Memorial Day weekend I stayed at Aria on comp offer with freeplay and was able to redeem $25 MyVegas freeplay with no issue.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am slightly confused and looking for help re Delano freeplay. Have 3 nights booked on an mlife comp with a $50 resort credit but no freeplay. Will they let me use the $50 freeplay coupon as my offer doesn’t have freeplay included ?

9. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most likely no, Delano/Mandalay don't let you combine MyVegas Freeplay with comped nights.

You could always give it a shot though, the worst they can do is tell you no....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The short answer is no. We just stayed at Mandalay Bay on the exact same deal as you, a 3 night comp, $50 resort credit, no freeplay, and we were told no go on the MyVegas freeplay. I was told the same last year on a similar offer that had some freeplay. They wouldn't redeem it.
    However....
    It was gf's bday and with some light begging they ended up allowing her to redeem her $25 myVegas freeplay! Not only that, but she is only allowed to redeem 3 MGM rewards and this was actually her 4th. So, they definitely do have the capabilities of doing it :) Good luck!

Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegaaaaas!!
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.