1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Freeplay cut off dates

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by tallsamoan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Freeplay rewards used to have a 60/ 90 day cut off from date of purchase. It appears they have an expire date of October 3rd/4th, regardless if purchased 3 weeks ago, or today.
    Anyone has any idea what that's all about? Is MGM phasing out MyV freeplay rewards?
    Other rewards have more structured cut off dates, from 90/60/30 days from date of purchase, depending on the reward.

One theory could be that MGM is monitoring the individual MyVegas account and cut high value rewards short. In my case I happened to book the Mirage for the weekend of October 13th, but freeplays are valid only until a week prior.
    Are the validity of rewards, freeplay or otherwise, tied to purchases made for MyVegas game play?

Thoughts? Any insights much appreciated.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    End of the quarter/season. They like to reevaluate rewards from time to time and this gives them a way to remove them if they want. They will most likely disappear and come back in early October.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is indeed a batch refresh. They will be back with new dates within a week or two of the end date.

• Like Like x 1