1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Free-Play + SmarterVegas > HELP!!:)

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by stinnymn, May 16, 2018 at 5:03 PM.

1. stinnymn

stinnymn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question Please:
    I realize that you cannot redeem a MyVegas free-play reward IF you are already staying on an MLife card offer which typically includes free room, free-play and resort credit. Here's my confusion though: When I find hotel room deals on SmarterVegas.com, clicking on any MLife hotel deal redirects me to the MLife website which recognizes me as an existing card member when I go through the room booking process online. An offer code is also listed for these SmarterVegas hotel deals which you need to quote if booking through a live telephone operator. QUESTION: Do these offer codes mean that you are taking advantage of an MLife offer for discount rooms and perhaps a resort credit as part of the SmarterVegas deal, and as such will then not be able to redeem any MyVegas free-play rewards? THANKS for your thoughts!

2. BadKarma

BadKarma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never had a problem with a comp room from MLife and using a MyVegas freeplay award together.
    You can't do this at Mandalay Bay and someone on here mentioned Luxor might be doing it.
    So AFAIK, you'll be okay as long as you don't stay at either of those locations.
    YMMV

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Promo codes and offer codes are 2 different beasts. You should be fine everywhere except MB.

4. greenie540

greenie540 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used MLife offers (comps) and also used myVEGAS freeplay at the Aria and Mirage. No issue. I don’t ask on the same day, usually FP from comp on first day and then myVEGAS on last day.

5. stinnymn

stinnymn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks very much > you provided the only reply which addressed my specific question!:)