1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas comps and backend comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey folks,

I normally get 3 free nights at the low-end MGM properties, weeknights at the midtier and BOGO/cheap rates at the high end. When myVegas released a comp for two nights at the Bellagio, I decided to take it rather than sticking with my normal lineup (which is Luxor, MGM, and Mirage).

Does anyone know how they treat myvegas rooms when you're looking for backend comps?

Am I trying to cover the two resorts fees I'll be paying and then the rest will cover what I charge to the room or do they add in an expected value for the room on top of the resort fee I'm paying?

I assume it'd be like staying on an mLIfe offer and I have a threshold to meet before I'll get more stuff but I wanted to learn from those who have done a myVegas room before. Thanks!

2. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i believe you are just "playing" for resort fees and whatever else you charge to the room.. at least that is my experience

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I don't know with certainty but my opinion is that the myvegas comp shouldn't impact other comp earning potential as you've already "earned" those rooms.

People do say they've cut back on rewards because people weren't truly earning their keep when using them, so perhaps they do have some expectation tied to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.