1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Comp Room Reward- Using with an mLife Comp...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rje, May 15, 2018.

1. rje

rje High-Roller

I have tried in the past to piggyback a MyVegas comp reward with an mLife offer (my mLife offer was for 3 nights, and I was staying 4. Thought the MyVegas reward could cover the 4th night. Was told no...)

What about this situation:
    I am going in June, and need 2 rooms. One is comped, the other I am paying for (albeit at the "Gold" rate)
    There is a current MyVegas reward for 2 comp nights at the Mirage. Think I can use that to cover 2 nights of the second room? We're going for 4 nights...

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends on whose name the comped rooms rooms are in. Normally I would say that you would be OK, but since you do have a comped room, maybe not. The only way to Know for sure is to try it, and refund the myVegas comp if you're told that you can't use it.

7* retreat, New Orleans and Biloxi
    Last minute decision . . gotta get GGWU points!
  3. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Theres a 72 hour 'cool down' period needed between an mlife comp and a myvegas comp in your name.

The only other way to do it would be to book a room in your name for your mlife comp and if you are sharing the room with someone, have them book a 2 night comp for myvegas. Then at check in, as if you can avoid switiching rooms.

One thing to note - if you are looking at the current myvegas calenders the yellow comp dates shown are potentially now all sold out, as these dates were released 6 months ago and they only have a limited number of myvegas rooms, and then they dont update the calender... so yeah, you might want to check that first before planning this.

21 days in Paradise! 5 hotels and 3 weeks of fun!