1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Buffet reward that require hotel stay - question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasTravelerBuddy, Jun 11, 2018.

1. VegasTravelerBuddy

VegasTravelerBuddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let's say I'm staying at Mirage on a MyVegas comp reward along with 3 other people. I know I am allowed to get a buffet MyVegas reward that requires a hotel stay. What about the other 3 people? Can they use their MyVegas accounts to also get the buffet reward because they are staying with me? If they ask for proof that they are staying in the hotel how do we prove that because the hotel reservation is under my name. TIA

Sorry if this was asked already. The Search function didnt provide any answers.

2. Rinn

Rinn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some of the myVegas buffet rewards don’t require a hotel stay. Only the rewards that have the key symbol attached to a square with an H inside of it. Also you can put another person on the room register for no charge, but more than two people to a room and the hotel charges an extra fee per person. One way to do the hotel stay required buffets is to have you and another person purchase the 2 for 1 rewards and then the other people can chip in. Hope this helps

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you put their names on the room, they will be able to redeem any reward that requires a room stay. mLife will see their name on the room and allow it. The big drawback is, paying the extra for room mates 3 and 4 per night.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never, ever been charged the 3rd/4th person fee for adding names to the room during check-in. I'm not saying they won't (their official policy is plain English), but it's never happened to me. If you enter 3 or 4 people during booking you will get charged.