1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas and Konami FreePlay Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Laugh, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never redeemed these.. I think. And reading through the threads have made me more confused.
    I can redeem 4 rewards.
    Am I right to think that means 3 Premium and 1 regular? Or does that mean 4 premium? Because then I could redeem 4 different FreePlay rewards?

Can I redeem the Bellagio $100 FP on MyVegas, the $50 FP on MyVegas, and the $50 one on Konami?
    Or are those $50 ones on MyVegas & Konami the same thing?
    Also, I just noticed that MyKonami has a $100 FP at Mandalay Bay, can I redeem that along with the Ballegio $100 FP from MyVegas?

Can I redeem and use them all in one night?

My brain hurts. The only thing I do know is that I can only redeem each reward once.
    Oh, and I have two rooms for four nights, one is comp'd and one is paid for. So I should be good there.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4 premium and as many regular rewards as you can afford (limit 1 of each typically)

The MyKonami freeplays are $25 each.

The $100 freeplays are the same reward across all the games, so no for getting 2 of those.

I believe you could get the $50 and $100 (and possibly a $25 if available) off the MyVegas apps at the same hotel as long as you have enough paid nights (3 I think?) and use them all at the same time. Should be able to add the $25 MyKonami on top of those.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh okay. Yeah, I'm staying four nights so that's good. I've bought the $100 FP from MyVegas and I see this one on Konami...

Untitled.png

So I'm hoping to get this one above and the three below:

Untitled2.png

4. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh. Can't buy the Bellagio $50 Konami one and the Bellagio $50 MyVegas one. Just tried, haha. They're shared. BUT I could buy this one... can I use it anywhere? Do I have to redeem at MB?
    upload_2020-9-12_23-45-28.png

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those 2 $50 ones are the same reward.

I don't see any MyKonami Freeplay in my rewards right now or I'd show you what it looks like. If I'm not mistaken, the $25 MyKonami freeplay is 100K loyalty points.

And you the MyVegas freeplays require a stay at the hotel you are using them. So no on Mandalay Bay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotcha. I think I know what you're talking about now.

Shit. Lol. You're right. Thanks for that catch.

Guess I'm just getting the $100, $50, & $25 from MyVegas Fro Bellagio.

7. SoCalMon

SoCalMon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ANything other than the mykonami 25 free play requires hotel stay and PAID rooms, NO COMP. Must be paid in full at least 3 nights to use the 50 and 100 free play at the hotel you get them for. The 25 can do 2 nights, but if you do 2 nights cant do the 50 and 100. No comp rooms once so ever for these nights, must be fully paid out of pocket at least 3 nights or the 25, 50, and 100 is not going to work.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could get the 3 MyVegas Free Play Rewards for Bellagio ($100, $50, and $25) since you're paying for 4 nights, plus you could get the $25 MyKonami Free Play reward at Bellagio for 75k LPs for your 4th Premium Reward.

9. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the clarity. I bought the first three so far :) . I've been trying to get to the $25 Konami one. Hasn't popped up yet for me. /:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.