1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas 2-night rooms past Spring?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by eksantirik, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only one night offers :( I was waiting to maybe utilize a two-night comp in August. They still have two night options for Spring though.

2. rchpff

rchpff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has it been customary for the new 2 comp night reward to come out AFTER the old one expires?

After the new room calendars came out, I bought $50 worth of chips so I could be privy to this reward; but I'm wanting it in September.

I see that they are only currently offering it through June.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another NGO trip. QQQQ/NYNY
  4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the single nights have been updated through December. Most of the two night comps say specific date ranges and are ending 6/22/17.

6. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just on the Mirage and the 2 nights were available, and it just said use by 90 days.

7. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once you purchase the comp night reward, you have 90 days to book the reward, or it will expire. You can book any date that is available, which could be 5-6 months out.

8. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rhe
    The current two nights I see says "Spring" and says must be used by 6/22/17.

Is it different if you have spent money in game?

9. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. I am sure the Spring dates end on 6/22. Most who have spent money and have a 4th reward will see the two night comp.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Regina G

Regina G Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have enough LP to get 2 night comp for Luxor. Should I redeem and try to get room for July 3-6 on Mlife site, even though the expiration is end of June? Or should I chance waiting since dates are available on calenders? Scared I will lose my LP's... should I do it. I really need advice on this one. Thanks in advance.

11. Beth1976

Beth1976 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a two night comp for November even though the expiration said end of June. The fine print says end of December I believe. Either way, I was able to book the room and confirmed it as comp'd.

12. vegas_girl86

vegas_girl86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have enough points to redeem for a two night comp at Mandalay Bay, but I'm still only seeing the award for Spring. If I redeem that, will the calendar open up the later dates?

13. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There Is also a comp room reward two nights for less but I cannot see what the dates are. It is only 135,000 vs. the 150,000 Spring Special.

If you look at the second page of the reward, the Spring special is ONLY for the dates offered.

Another NGO trip. QQQQ/NYNY
  14. vegas_girl86

vegas_girl86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hm. I'm still not seeing that as an option. Is it because I haven't purchased enough chips? I was really hoping to avoid that.

15. Ghandi

Ghandi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that's (most likely) why.

16. John Kramer

John Kramer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying to understand this b/c I need 2 nights for December. I have never bought chips & I see the 2-night spring comp for Mirage (for example). Is the story that only those who have bought chips have the option to book until December for the 2 night comp? I assume if I purchase the 2 night spring reward, I will only see dates til the end of June?

17. Ghandi

Ghandi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe everyone sees the "spring reward" two nights, they're just a special spring time promo. They only work for the dates shown when you click.

From what other threads here say, you need to spend ~$50 on chips to see the standard 2 day comps that have more use days.

To hazard a complete guess, without spending $ I'd think you might be best off waiting til July when the spring promo things end. Who knows, maybe they'll release a summer/winter promo. Or, if you're traveling with someone have them play enough to earn a free night and you can use one from each of you.

18. John Kramer

John Kramer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Ghandi. I agree with you on all counts. I've resisted buying chips, but it may make sense..

19. rchpff

rchpff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I too originally had thoughts of waiting until July to purchase chips. However, since my trip is in September I went ahead and bought $50 worth.

Now I CAN see a 2 night Mirage comp. I don't see anything that indicates the reward has to be used by a certain date. Only the proverbial "Reward must be used within 90 days of purchase."

I booked a 2 night at NYNY. I figure it was worth the $50 for chips because the best rate I could get for one night would be about $38.50 + tax; which would require me to use a 25% off reward.

So instead of paying $41 with 2 more rewards, I ended up paying $50 with 3 more.

20. John Kramer

John Kramer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. The 2-night Mirage doesn't have a calendar attached?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.