1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyKonami contact

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Craigyefc, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Craigyefc

Craigyefc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, my wife purchased coins yesterday on Konami but they never credited her account but took her money? Anyone had issues with this? Also is there a contact email or something? Can’t find one anywhere? Thanks!

2. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know any emails. I just contact them via the app with any issues, or their FB page. They're usually pretty responsive.

You can contact them via the app by selecting: profile icon at top right corner>Settings>Help>FAQ>Purchases>Purchase didn't credit>Contact Us

3. slayerinsane

slayerinsane Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ya had no chips issue happen before they fix it pretty fast!

4. Craigyefc

Craigyefc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can’t see where the contact is, tell you what to do but it doesn’t give you a contact? Looked on Facebook and there’s no option to message?

Slayerinsane - how did you sort it, can you point me in the right direction? Been 48 hours and no chips!

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the Facebook myKonami app, I got there through

Click on your icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen

settings --> help --> FAQ

This is what was posted under help for "purchase didn't credit"

PURCHASE DIDN'T CREDIT!

When you purchase chips, they almost always credit your account immediately. If you make a purchase and do not immediately see your balance increase, please first force close the app and reopen. Usually the chips will drop right in.  However, in some instances, the app stores can take up to 24 hours to deliver a purchase, even after money has been deducted from your account. After 24 hours, if the chips have not been delivered, please send in a support ticket so we can investigate further. To help us better assist, please provide the following information:

1. Your Support Code (This can be found in the settings menu in your game)
    2. The original transaction receipt from your app store that includes the transaction number, amount paid, and time of purchase.
    3. The amount of chips to be purchased.

Please allow the purchase 24 hours to credit before writing in to allow time for the app store to process your purchase. 

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. slayerinsane

slayerinsane Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Double check your emails for facebook and google play. That was my issue when I first purchased chips on konami I had different emails and the chips went to a new account. Try emailing [email protected] if you still need help.

• Agree Agree x 1