1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Tess, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tess, go to this website http://www.zamzone.com/ and download the win poker demo. This will help you practice.

After getting 2 royals you may not want to change your strategy.

The odds of getting a royal are approximately 1 in every 35,000 hands so you may not see another one for a while.

Bask in the moment. :cool:

2. Tess

Tess Tourist

Oh, believe me I know I was very lucky. But, hey.. I did get 2 in one week. I also had thought it might be a bad idea to study the game too much, but that was only a fleeting thought. I know its always better to know the best strategy. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

3. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn pics?

I clicked on the "Click here for pictures." But there didn't seem to be a link there. I'd love to see a pic of your Wynn room.
    Very complete Trip Report

4. Tess

Tess Tourist

It seems complete but I did leave a lot out, I may add some things as I remember them. I did the whole by mostly memory, only had a few notes.

I haven't had time to do the pics yet. I put that 'click here' there fully intending to upload and link to the picks before I posted the report, but never got around to it sorry. I'll try to get some pics up .. at least of the Wynn room within the next week. Long story, but I lost some really good pics :-(.. but stil have the Wynn pics. I was going to do a comparison picture showing the IP bed by the Wynn bed, the IP view and Wynn view just for fun.

I noticed a small detail that kind of shows very simply the difference.. IP gives you one of those short pencils with no eraser, Wynn gives you a small metal ivory colored pen with gold lettering. I had no complaints about IP but its just fun to compare. Of course for the price Wynn SHOULD be tons better and it was! I've never been one to spend a lot on rooms in Vegas but I'll be staying at Wynn one or 2 nights every chance I get!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.