1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas My Playstudios strategy, or (how I ended up with $3300 in mLife FP) . .

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DaiLun, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very informative... thanks DaiLun.

If that's the "ballpark" of value, I think I'll stick to remaining non-hosted. I'd have to spend somewhere in the hundreds of dollars to get hosted... and that would essentially offset the approximate dollar value of the gift card. Whereas even with a two-night comp stay at the Bellagio and three $25 MyKonami freeplay rewards, that's probably about $400 in value for just 550,000 LPs and not having to spend a dime. So if I can do that seven or eight times with my LP balance, I think I can get far better value that way.

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Waiting For “Very Good” Video Poker @ Rio…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking about going for this for 2020 (as in maxing out HGS possibilities)... @DaiLun was September 27 when the HGS awards became available in the app, or were you offered special/early access? I want to figure out by when I need to have Level 7 and/or enough spend... of course, if your host contacts can provide insight into this, I would greatly appreciate it :):nworthy:

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There area few things in play here:

1)Playstudios doesn't know from year to year whether or not mLife will be participating in HGS with Playstudios
    2)The dates have not yet been announced for HGS/GGWU, but I have a "feeling" (I.e. the dates were leaked to me) when it is.
    3)Apparently, "lifetime spend" plays into exactly what offers you will see, even at level 7 VIP. I have NO idea what those numbers are. There is a myVegas player on VMB and perhaps he might like to chime in on this.

In my particular case, I have enough points to make the maximum, unless they inflate the numbers a LOT.

My host knows that HGS is a BIG part of my continued participation with Playstudios, and is careful to keep me in the loop.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen the 500,000 HGS before, and even when I wasn't VIP level 7 previously. I think the only one that had any availability when I got a look this year was the 250,000 which I got, and that basically paid for my flight.

I'll wasn't aware just how good a reward they are, until DaiLun made this thread, and will definitely be trying to go again this year if the dates fall right.

5. Ezak

Ezak Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I got VIP 7 for the first time a little while ago. Waited 30 days with no host contacting me, until I wrote playstudio then I received one a day later. Now that I have one I don't know what to do with it.

I live in Canada and would love to travel down to Vegas but with C-19 going on that's not going to happen.

I didn't realize how expensive it would be to maintain a host it seems to make more sense to drop down to level 6 then re buy for lvl 7 instead of maintaining lvl 7.

I have 16.2m LP's currently and with my current chip count floating around 300 Billion on the desktop version I manage to easily get 250k-500k LP's in a few hours play.

Does anyone know if you are "penalized" for dropping down to lvl 6?

Also how far ahead can I book these custom rewards and if I booked these but my plans had to be cancelled because of C-19 would I be out of the LPs still?

Just trying to figure out the best way to carry on here I have 55 days remaining for lvl 7 and I don't really see any point in spending money on any of the games now. All of my mobile games are all time rewards so I just need to bet the minimum and let myvegas and mykonami run and earn 15k LP's each per day. I kind of wish they rewarded level upgrades on the mobile maybe then I would spend some money.

Do I just not spend any more money and keep collecting LP's from the desktop version then when C-19 is over (*hopefully) re-buy everything from Lvl 4. Would that be worth it? Also curious about the "life to date purchases" I don't want to have a ton of LP's then spend to get back to lvl 7 only to not have enough LTD purchases to get anything good. I keep seeing people mention these HGS rewards which would be nice to get ahold of but those did not come up in my rewards selection.

Any advice on here would be greatly appreciated about what I should do.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MaxDenom

MaxDenom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, and welcome! I have not redeemed custom rewards in the COVID era, but if I did, I probably wouldn't use it for an event or booking that could be cancelled. You should be able to redeem it for airfare or some type of gift card. I don't think you would necessarily have to use it for something Vegas related. I would recommend you talk to your host about what you can do with all of your LP. You have a high amount of LP which is great, but I'm pretty sure your LP cost conversion for custom reward will be based on your recent or LTD purchase history rather than how many LPs you have stacked. What may cost me 100,000 LP may cost you 1,000,000 LP, or vice versa.

I've been a hosted player for years, and I feel like it was better in the early days. I used to have lunch with my PlayStudios host in Vegas and some of my custom rewards included F&B credits and show tickets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Waiting For “Very Good” Video Poker @ Rio…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I got the LPs needed to cash in for HGS this year if/when Playstudios offers the awards :thumbsup:

upload_2021-4-11_3-22-58.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.