1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My LAS flights are much cheaper out than return

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My flights for April, June and July are about $170 out and about $270 + on the return. Also the cheap ones are mid afternoon versus early AM previously. My flights are from the VA / MD area.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same with all 3 airports - IAD, DCA and BWI? (did not see which airport you use)

And same for all days of the week? Usually different days have different prices.

3. Imaginos

Imaginos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm flying out of Dulles to Las Vegas in about 2 weeks and my return flight was more expensive too, but only by $40. But yeah, cheapest flights seem to be mid-afternoon. Was like that when I flew to Vegas a little over a year ago if I remember correctly. You check all the options on Google Flights or a similar site?

4. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What day of the week are you flying? If you're leaving on a Sunday, it's not shocking that it will cost more.

5. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't want you to leave. ;D

• Like Like x 2
  6. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't get anything that works for under $800 right now from Buffalo or Toronto for March. This is the highest ever! I also can't find flights on my points that work. The only thing that is approachable is SWOOP out of London (2 hour drive) coming in at about $450 but, they are not daily and it results in us only doing a Thur-Sun, plus...it is SWOOP!

I hope Boeing gets these MAX back in service soon (safely of course) to help the supply side of things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.