1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My impressions on my first month LIVING in LV!

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by theshaah, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theshaah

theshaah High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the scooter Master locked chained to a pole, I had a master lock U bike style locking system running through the back tire. I even had a Xenia Disc Brake lock on the disc brake which had an alarm on it. They probably taped up the alarm so no one could hear it and just hauled it away in a pick up. Not to mention I had the scooters on Steering Column Lock done up.

That is probably the reason the scooter was parted out. They couldn't get the disc brake lock off so they parted it out and got whatever they could for it. It might be worth more as a whole unit but a junkie looking to get his fix doesn't care what he gets for it....just that he gets enough to get his next fix.

I seriously hope the guy rots in jail. He's probably already out tho and I'm wondering when I'll be subpoenad to come testify. The scum bastard stole my property that was LOCKED tight so he could profit from MY hardwork. He deserves to do time. If he wants a lesser sentance pay me the 1000 bucks he owes me. (I'm not including the 125 dollars I spent on all the locks in that price either) The scooter was 650. The bigbore kit cost me 350 installed. 1000 bucks and nothing less is what I want to be compensated. I only got about 375KM on the scooter before it was stolen. A months worth of use.

2. ajonate

ajonate Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chaining it to the pole was the most effective measure you used. They usually look for a softer target when they see that. The rest aren't really a problem, since they can be defeated after the scooter is kidnapped. I've heard that 1/2" cables are more secure than chain, but if they have time I suppose they'll cut through anything.

Sorry you lost your scooter. I still think your best chance in collecting is by criminal restitution. If they make restitution a condition of probation then not paying you could mean jail time. That's a powerful incentive.

Good luck!

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope you get some satisfaction out of whatever the final outcome is.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i put a lean on the cosmo so when it sells i get paid.thats the only way ill see my money for mine

5. omahatovegas

omahatovegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would highly doubt you will see any money on that lien. Actually, I doubt it was ever filed. The Cosmo is not at fault for your property being stolen, the thief is. Should the police request the video, I'm sure they would comply. Outside of that, they aren't required to show you the video.

6. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry about your bad luck! I saw a wheel of a bicycle attach to a post near a bus stop. So be careful. From time to time I catch the 108 across the street from the silver 7. to get to the airport. Its too bad, a few years ago you would have been able to get a volcher.for $75 at Terrible's for $10 worth of pts. It was good at the rests.in the rest. row in your area. Good luck.

7. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let us know how the case plays out,I'm guessing posseson and time served

8. Nick61

Nick61 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You forgot to include your thorough scouting report on all the town tail.

9. theshaah

theshaah High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL. Well I have banged about 7 broads since I came to LV 4 months ago. It's amazing how many come to LV to bang hookers when there are so many women looking to give it away for free here.

10. aremel

aremel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I may interject ... a "Roach Coach", in it's normal meaning, is a Food Truck which services locations where people have time constraints for lunch.

11. LV local

LV local Tourist

well, it looks like things have picked up since your first post, item 3 said you were having a difficult time meeting people :D. I just wanna know where you meet these women :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.