1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multiple Rooms at Caesars for group of 6?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Mom2JoMoLa, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom2JoMoLa

Mom2JoMoLa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are planning a family trip to Vegas to celebrate our youngest 21st birthday. As much as I would like a large suite so we could all stay together, the price tag seems a bit out of budget. The current room rate for December 2021 seems very reasonable, but does anyone have any thought of if requested could we get rooms close together? I am thinking we would need 3 rooms for sure, and another family may join us so maybe 4 rooms, but as big as Vegas hotels are, I hated to have us scattered all over the property. Any thoughts, tips, suggestions are welcome. I am not firm on Cesars, just never stayed there before and just thought it might be nice to try as it is the middle of everything. Thanks!

2. thebeachbum

thebeachbum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a host, call your host. If no host, call and ask for a host. You will get the one on duty at the time of your call. Explain what you need and they may be able to help get the rooms close together. After all, you're bringing six or more gamblers to their property. Never, and mean never, hurts to ask. Enjoy the celebration.

Need a good trip this time
  3. Brandt

Brandt VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume you will book in the same tower? Maybe check with the hotel. Some hotels have connecting rooms.

4. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Suiteness is a 3rd party booking site that specializes in suites, but also in connector options. You can run searches for parameters like "6 people/two bedrooms" or "8 people/3 bedrooms" and it will show you available connecting room categories that fit that description. You don't necessarily have to book through them, but you can use that information to book a combination of room types that will make it likely Caesars can accommodate your request to connect them.

EDC
    • Like Like x 1
  5. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of my trips are usually with friends or family so I'm pretty familiar with this... If you book the same tower type I think you'll be good with just mentioning it on check in. You almost stand no chance if one reservation is a different tower unless you pay an upgrade fee for the other rooms. But if all the same tower you'll at least get the same floor and hopefully the same wing. That's really good enough. However two connected rooms are cool and can feel like a suite if you squint hard enough.... They'll try to get at least two rooms connected,a third connected room doesn't exist from my knowledge but I could be wrong... If it's really important to be close together you might have to delay your check in time until such rooms are ready, and they'll text you. The more flexible you are with room types the better your chances... For example "we have three basic resort rooms and would like them as close as possible. Single king or double queen on any of them does not matter as long as the three are close"... I've been given an accessible room one time just to accommodate this request.. But being stubborn with your room preference like wanting all the rooms be on a high floor with a strip view will be tough to get

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I agree with @romeocasido , it shouldn't be that difficult to get 3 or 4 rooms at least on the same floor, but getting them really close together is going to be a matter of luck. Normally most of December would be slow but that may be different this year.

Also to increase your chances:
    • If at Caesars Palace, make all your reservations for the base room type in the same Tower (Forum Tower would probably be your best shot, because it's decently large and mostly all the same base room type).
    • Or book Hip rooms at PH, there's around 50 on each floor

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh let me say that adding a comment on your reservation about wanting connecting rooms does nothing. they never read those things... just mention your request during check in.

I always had the rooms under my name so check in could be all done at once. I think that makes the process easier... If you have 4 different reservations under four different names each with different times of arrival you're not going to have a smooth experience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. pirviii

pirviii Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From my experience, the first time someone reads any request made on the reservation, will be when the agent pulls it up when you are standing in front of them checking in. Nothing will be gained by making any requests early, just have the agent do what they can when checking in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.