1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mrs. & Mr. Jones Are Booked For August

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by gotavegasjones, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We returned home from 5 nights in Las Vegas this past Friday. Sunday evening I booked 5 nights for Sunday thru Thursday the last week of August. I was checking flights and prices on the Allegiant website yesterday. On Sunday, August 27 the MFE to LAS flight was $71 and the return flight Friday, September 1 was also $71. Pair the cost of flights and 5 comped nights at Paris it was an easy decision to return to Vegas two months after our previous trip. The cost of the flights, taxes, fees, baggage fees and priority boarding totaled $408. Allegiant gave each of us $100 vouchers for a cancelled flight last week. The vouchers make the total price for two round trip flights $208. I like it.

Remember when "comped" meant comped. I do not consider paying resort fees a comp. Our comped room resort fee will cost $198 total for 5 nights. I know a cost of $40 per night for a room at Paris is a good deal when I consider what I pay for lesser rooms during travel to other places around the country. Though it still irks me to pay resort fees.

Now we anticipate.

later, GVJ

• Like Like x 2
  2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great!
    I wish I could join you, but the school board would probably frown upon me missing teacher inservice week...:D
    Happy anticipating, GVJ!

RICHARD

Return of the Alperts!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bernie2

Bernie2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Richard, I'm sorry to hear that the school board is insensitive to your needs. But, I guess that's life.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Needs vs. Wants I guess! :D
    But If I came back a winner then we could spring for the full-color workbooks instead of the black-and-white ones! :thumbsup:

RICHARD

Return of the Alperts!
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.