1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Most comfy Sports Book on the Strip?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by tallsamoan, Sep 12, 2018.

1. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's your preferred Sports Book on the Strip to watch a weekend game (or two), and enjoy a tasty beverage, without being pushed around or pay a fortune for preferred seats?
    I personally like the Mirage book IF we are able to score a cocktail table in the bar area, great to watch a game an still enjoy a stogie.
    As a side note, are all Books now smoke-free?
    Any insights appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DrMBachJr

DrMBachJr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the MGM Grand book. The Mirage is nice but I feel like I am so far from the screens when sitting at the couches. I am planning on scoping out some other books when I am there in October and December, but at this point the MGM is my place. The energy there is always great and the chairs are comfortable. Decent amount of screens as well. It can be harder to find a seat though because it is not a huge book. Also, I like the Mandalay book. I've heard they are renovating, but the MB book was always really nice.

I am almost positive that all the books, at least on the strip, are smoke free.

Birthday Trip
    • Like Like x 2
Tags: